We’ve rolled out a hotfix today to address some of the bugs and numbers in the Yuletide patch, as well as adjust some numbers for some of our newest Battlerite Royale Champions, Shen Rao and Poloma.
- Fixed a bug that allowed for Interrupt on Move to be unchecked in options
- Snowball can no longer Chill Frozen targets
- Snowball cast time increased from 0.4 to 0.5
- Snowball cooldown increased from 0.4 to 0.5
- Snowball damage reduced from 6 to 1
- Snowball knockback distance decreased from 1 to 0.5
- Snowball’s Frozen Shield health increased from 20 to 40
- Catalyst (Q)
- Fixed a bug so Catalyst will only consume the player’s own Poison stacks, instead of any Lucie’s Poison stacks.
- Ghost Wolf (M2)
- Range reduced from 12 to 10.5
- Spirit Rift (Q)
- Radius increased from 2.3 to 2.5 to better match vfx
- Soul Transfer (E)
- Damage and healing decreased from 14 to 12
- Ancestral Spirit (F)
- Ghost Wolf from Ancestral Spirit no longer yields energy per bounce
- Ghost Wolf range reduced from 12 to 10.5. Does not affect targeting range.
- Curse (Debuff)
- Fixed a bug that allowed Curse to stack
- Jet Stream (Q)
- Boomerangs now reflect in the correct direction with less jerkiness
- Ascension (Space)
- Legendary Bonus damage reduced from 24 to 14
- Initial travel duration decreased from 0.35 to 0.3
- Max range reduced from 5 to 4.5
- Dragon Storm (F)
- Orbital damage reduced from 20 to 18
- Storm Struck (Debuff)
- Enemies moved by Storm Struck now move at the same speed regardless of character movement speed. Works on immobilized targets.
- Fixed an issue where player input could affect the direction or movement during Storm Struck