Patch 1.5.0 is scheduled to go live on Wednesday, March 28th. Patching is scheduled to begin at 9:00 CEST and downtime is expected to last 3 hours.
- Some core systems have been rewritten for better performance
- More code has been threaded to make the bottleneck on the main thread smaller. Players who play with the setting “Accelerate input” off will get this optimization
- Memory usage has been reduced
Bakko’s Egg Brawl Returns!
Duel is out and Bakko’s Egg Brawl is in! Magical eggs are hidden within the Arena; find them (as Bakko) with your team (of other Bakkos) and throw them at your enemy (of other Bakkos)! A variety of eggs and custom Battlerites are here for you to discover and try out in this wacky, chaotic game mode. The old system of Battlerites (choosing one per round) has returned for this mode.
Win 15 Rounds of Bakko’s Egg Brawl and receive the Golden Rooster Chest, containing the Golden Rooster and 2 random Rare items. You have until April 11th to claim your prize!
Spring Chicken Bundle
Spring has got Bakko clucking! For a limited time the Spring Chicken Bundle is purchasable for 750 Gems. This bundle contains the Epic Chicken Outfit for Bakko in 5 color variations and 3 Epic Rooster Mounts and is purchasable until April 11th.
- Fixed a bug where the friendslist showed incorrect status for players in the pre-game lobby
- Fixed a bug where the dropdown menu of an offline friend in the friendslist would sometimes show invalid entries
- Shortened the “Grand Champion” Pre-Season title, as it was too long to see the entirety
- Changed the Leaderboard to show 8 entries instead of 9 so that chat is easier to read when unfocused
- Reduced the time it takes to fetch user profiles
- Fixed visual representation errors for teams in the profile
- Added new artwork into the loading screen rotation: Ulric, Rook, Thorn, Pestilus, Jumong, and Blossom
- Leaderboards should now correctly default to the closest region to the player
- Music for the final round now starts when players spawn into the Arena
- Intro music added to tutorials for battles
- Sounds for Jamila’s counter improved (more prominent)
- An update to Battlerite CamCrew has been rolled out, read up on it (and watch the video) here.
New Champion – Ulric, the Unwavering Light
Sworn protector of the weak, devout follower of the Way of Symphony, and unwavering light against the dark. Ulric, trained in the holy Monastery of Resonance, has spent many years traveling the lands to spread the word of the Light. He joins the Arena now to demonstrate to allies, foes, and onlookers alike the primacy of the True Path.
Hammer of Justice (M1)
Melee attack that deals 10 damage. Your weapon charges over time. When fully charged, it deals 20 damage and inflicts Stun to closest enemy and 12 area damage to nearby enemies.
Holy Light (M2)
Call down a beam of holy light that heals the ally nearest target location for 14 health.
Become immaterial and dash forward to slam an enemy, dealing 12 damage. Dashing through an ally heals self and ally for 12 health, applies Favor, recharges your weapon, and resets cooldown. Cannot hit allies affected by Favor.
Radiant Shield (Q)
Put up your shield and absorb projectile and melee attacks in front of you. Absorbing an attack charges your shield up to 3 times. Fires a wave of light in a cone dealing 12 damage and inflicting Blind when the effect ends if your shield is charged. Each charge increases the radius.
Knock nearby enemies back and replace Holy Light with Smite, a projectile attack dealing 14/18/22 damage. The effect lasts for 3 attacks or up to 5s. The effect can be canceled by recasting the ability.
Jump into the air and slam your hammer into the ground to send out a shockwave. The shockwave deals 10 damage and launches an enemy into the air for 1.8s.
Aegis of Valor (F)
Throw your returning Aegis. Deals 28-44 damage and inflicts Incapacitate, damage increases with travel distance. The Aegis lands on the ground on impact. Picking it up or catching it when it returns applies Divinity.
Crusade (EX Space)
Become immaterial and dash forward piercing through enemies. Deals 12 damage and inflicts Fading Snare. Dashing through an ally heals them and self for 12 health, applies Favor, recharges your weapon, and resets cooldown. Cannot hit allies affected by Favor.
Sanctuary (EX Q)
Heal all nearby allies for 20 health and grant a Shield, absorbing up to 20 damage for 2.5s.
Increases healing received from your abilities by 25%. Lasts 5s.
Shields ally absorbing up to 24 damage, increases movement speed by 25% and damage output by 25%. Lasts 5s.
|Enchanted Weapon||Offense||Hammer of Justice deals 2 bonus damage when affected by Favor.||M1||Hammer of Justice|
|Cleave||Offense||Charged Hammer of Justice deals 2 bonus damage. Deals full damage and inflicts Stun on secondary targets.||M1||Hammer of Justice|
|Devotion||Support||Holy Light healing increases by 3 when healing self or allies affected by Favor.||M2||Holy Light|
|Faith||Support||Holy Light recharges 100% faster when Retribution is active.||M2||Holy Light|
|Penitence||Offense||Intervene deals 2 bonus damage and reduces incoming healing by 33% for 3s.||Space||Intervene|
|Divine Protection||Support||Favor reduces damage taken by 15%.||Space||Intervene|
|Initiation||Mobility||Intervene travel distance increases by 33% when affected by Favor||Space||Intervene|
|Light Speed||Mobility||Absorbing an attack with Radiant Shield increases your movement speed by 15% for 3s. Stacks up to 3 times.||Q||Radiant Sheild|
|Light’s Embrace||Support||Blocking an attack with Radiant Shield sends out a wave of light, healing nearby allies for 10 health.||Q||Radiant Shield|
|Halo||Survival||Activating Retribution grants a Shield. It absorbs up to 14 damage for 3s.||E||Retribution|
|Holy Fire||Offense||The third Smite attack deals 4 bonus damage and explodes upon impact, dealing 16 area damage to nearby enemies.||E||Retribution|
|Holy Shackles||Control||Smite projectiles inflict a 35% Snare for 1s.||E||Retrubition|
|Vindicator||Mobility||Condemn cooldown is reduced by 3s and hits refresh the cooldown of Intervene.||R||Condemn|
|Godlike||Mixed||All effects of Divinity are doubled.||F||Aegis of Divinity|
- Ulric can be purchased in game for 900 Gems or 5800 Battle Coins
- For a limited time, using gems to unlock Ulric will also grant 3 Ulric Chests
- Ownership of Ulric is required to purchase this chest
- Contains 3 drops. Guarantees at least one non-duplicate Rare, Epic, or Legendary Ulric items and one Rare normal item.
- Available in two bundles:
- 1 Ulric Chest for 150 Gems
- 5 Ulric Chests + 1 Bonus Ulric Chest for 750 Gems
Divine Strength Bundle
- Ownership of Ulric is required to purchase this bundle
- Can only be purchased once for 950 Gems
- Ulric Legendary Outfit “Warden of the Light”
- 3 Ulric Chests
- 7-Day Booster
Champion Updates are not included in this patch.