The Summer Mega Patch will arrive on Tuesday June 27th. The servers will be brought down for patching at 15:00 CEST (9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT). The patching process can last up to 4 hours due to the season change.
Features & Content
New Champion – Blossom, The Forest Mender
Blossom is a young faun from the deep forests of Silverdeep, where her kind keep to themselves, tending to the trees and animals. Sensing a disturbance in the natural order, Blossom eagerly embarks on a quest to find the source and set things right. Blossom uses nature to aid herself in battle and heal her allies.
Throw an infused acorn that deals 10 damage. Deals 20 damage and inflicts Snare if weapon is fully charged.
Summon the vitalizing powers of nature to heal nearest ally for 11 health. Applies Butterflies.
Butterflies (M2 Buff)
Heals 6 health over 6s.
Hop towards target location and avoid incoming attacks. Grants invisibility, 20% increased movement speed and removes movement impairing effects upon landing. Invisibility fades when an ability is used.
Tag (EX Space)
Dash forward and avoid incoming attacks. Hitting an enemy deals 20 damage and knocks them back. Grants invisibility, 20% increased movement speed and removes movement impairing effects upon landing. Invisibility fades when an ability is used.
Tree of Life (Q)
Summon an immovable Tree of Life sapling that heals nearby allies for 10 health and an additional 36 health over 6s.
Forest Sanctuary (EX Q)
Summon an immovable Forest Guardian sapling that absorbs all the damage taken by nearby allies over 6s.
Boom Bloom (E)
Launch a Boom Bloom seed that deals 15 damage. The seed will take root and bloom after a short delay to inflict Stun on all nearby enemies.
Summon a barrier of wind that pushes enemies away, blocks melee attacks and reflects projectiles.
Dance of the Dryads (F)
Launch into the air and unleash 3 waves of energy upon landing. Each wave deals 20 damage and inflicts Weaken to enemies struck.
- Hop and Skip!
- Hop can be recast to jump towards target position
- Powerful Pitch
- Charged Thwack! deals 5 bonus damage and reduces target’s damage and healing output by 40% for 1.5s
- Gift of Nature
- Leave a Boom Bloom seed behind when you use Hop
- Nature’s Presence
- Hop grants 15% increased damage and healing output to self and nearby allies for 3s
- Healthful Bark
- Tree of Life gains 12 more health and initial healing is increased by 4
- Spring Growth
- Hitting an enemy with a Boom Bloom seed recharges your weapon by 50%
- Hop invisibility duration is increased by 1s
- Refreshing Seed
- Tree of Life grants nearby allies a 35% haste for 2.5s when the effect ends
- Recast Gust to launch a gust of wind that deals 12 damage and knocks you and the targets apart
- Nourish heals for 3 bonus health when healing an ally
- Bountiful Tree
- When Tree of Life is healed by Nourish all nearby allies are healed for the same amount
- Fluttering Grace
- You move 7% faster for each nearby ally affected by Butterflies
- Healing Stream
- Each wave of energy from Dance of the Dryads heals self and allies hit for 12 health
- Growing Power
- Each consecutive bolt of energy from Dance of the Dryads deals 5 bonus damage
New Brawl – Rocket Balloon
We’ve added a new Brawl! This Brawl will be available for matchmaking during the rest of the week after the patch is launched and then every weekend thereafter over the summer. The times are as follows:
- First Week
- Matchmaking is available from when the patch goes live on Tuesday June 27th to Monday July 3rd at 14:00 CEST (8:00 AM EDT / 5:00 AM PDT).
- Weeks Thereafter
- Matchmaking will be available on Fridays from 10:00 CEST (4:00 AM EDT / 1:00 AM PDT) to Mondays at 14:00 CEST (8:00 AM EDT / 5:00 AM PDT)
Capture and control the deadly rocket balloon in this new action-packed weekend brawl. When your team controls the balloon it starts firing towards the enemy’s guardian. The ancient guardians allow players to respawn after death and once your guardian is destroyed, there is no coming back. Your team stands victorious when all your opponents are annihilated.
- Reduced Health – All Champions fight with 50% less Max Health.
- Respawn – Respawn on death. Respawn time increases over time.
- Souls – Collect the souls of fallen enemies and allies to increase your power. Souls are lost upon death.
- Persistent Energy – Energy persists through death.
- Last Stand – When your guardian is destroyed you gain increased max health.
New Tutorial – Campaign Mode
A new Campaign mode has been added that functions as an improved and extended tutorial. Completing it awards specific rewards.
New Quest System
The Quest system has been updated and expanded upon! In addition to Daily Quests, there are now Weekly Quest and Event Quests as well. In addition we have also added Achievements, which work as a long-term quest system.
You will now be able to level up your account as well as level up your Champions. Unlike champion levels, account levels are unlimited. Gain experience with every match to level up your account.
New Champion Model Updates & Legendary Outfits
The following champions have all had their models reworked:
They, along with Blossom, all have new Legendary outfits as well! Jade also has the “Classic Gunslinger” outfit, which allows you to play with her original outfit design.
New Arena Experience
The arena experience has been updated with a new Sudden Death effect, now referred to as the Death Vortex, and new epic music has been added as well. There is also all new crowd sound effects included.
Mechanically, Death Vortex now deals damage after a target has been in its area for too long instead of being based on a global timer, which makes it possible to dip in and out of it briefly without taking damage.
End of Season 3 – Rise of the Dragon
With the end of Season 3, rewards will be handed out based on your highest attained league during it. The Grand Champion Mount will be handed out to all players who reached the Grand Champion League during Season 3. The Grand Champion titles will be handed out to the top 5 of every team type.
Start of Season 4 – Secrets of the Forest
You can read more about the reasoning around the Season 4 changes in the upcoming Dev Blog on Monday June 26th. Season 4 is expected to last until late August.
- The difference between where Players and Teams finished in Season 3 and where they start in Season 4 will be larger than between Season 2 and Season 3
- Win Streak Bonus have been reduced
- Strict Matchmaking is now available when queuing for League Matches
- Queuing with Strict Matchmaking guarantees matches where everyone is close in skill
- Strict Matchmaking can be toggled on and off while in queue, without having to re-join
- Season Rewards for Season 4 have been slightly tweaked. High skilled players will now receive the new Legendary Outfit Chest instead of the normal Legendary Chest
A premium currency (Gems) have been added to the game. Services that required the use of the Steam Wallet now use Gems instead. Prices will remain about the same.
Heroic Charge (F) (Updated)
- Targets moved by Heroic Charge will no longer be moved if the target is unhittable (I.E if the target becomes affected by Otherside)
- Targets moved by Heroic Charge can no longer be knocked back or launched into the air (I.E if the target is hit by Seismic Shock they will simply take damage and not get launched into the air)
Rampage (Bug Fix)
- Fixed a bug where Blood Axe could be used without putting it on cooldown at the end of Rampage
- Shield value increased from 12 to 15 and the pull from Thunder Clap is now more powerful
- Fading Snare duration increased from 1s to 1.5s
- Haste factor increased from 30% to 35%
- Now tagged as Beginner Friendly
- Bounce range reduced from 5 to 4 and the bouncing projectile is slightly slower and narrower
Tractor Pulse (Updated)
- Stun duration reduced from 1s to 0.8s and cooldown reduction reduced from 5s to 3s
Revolver Shot (M1) (Bug Fix)
- Fixed a bug where ammo was not properly consumed when standing close to, and shooting towards, a wall
Time Bender (Q) (Bug Fix)
- Fixed a bug where the recast would display the wrong keybind
Wrath of the Tiger (F) (Updated)
- Raigon is no longer briefly immune to all CC when he lands, which would cause him to be immune to things like landing in Jumong’s Bear Trap.
Aerial Strike (Updated)
- Damage increased from 4 to 10
- Damage reduced from 12 to 6
- Healing increased from 2 to 3
Shock Wave (Changed)
- Seismic Shock deals 4 bonus damage and cooldown is reduced by 1s
- Area damage removed and replaced with cooldown reduction
Shadowbolt (M2) (Updated)
- Shadow Bolt damage increased from 26 to 30, but bonus damage from weapon charge has been removed
Shadow Beast (F) (Updated)
- Post cast time (time between casts) of Shadow Beast activation has been reduced from 0.2s to 0.1s.
- No longer disables Sinister Strike (Space)
- Can now be recast with F to end Shadow Beast early
- Duration reduced from 2.2s to 2s
On the Move
- Cooldown reduction reduced from 0.4s to 0.3s
General Updates & Fixes
- Regions (North, South, West, East) removed from all champions
- Quests replaced in new quest system
- Gold Chests can no longer be purchased for Battle Coins
- Silver Chests can now be purchased for 400 Battle coins
- Gold Chest bundles now reward bonus chests when purchasing a larger quantity
- Frozen items can now only drop in Frozen Chests
- New Chest – Jade Campaign Chest
- Obtained by completing the first campaign mission – rewards a random rare Jade outfit
- New Chest – Champion Chest
- Obtained by adding a friend via Add Friend Quest
- Rewards a random nonduplicate Beginner Friendly Champion
- A duplicate Champion grants 2500 tokens regardless of its pricing
The following items are now available for Tokens:
- Molten Warhound
- Demonic Steed
The following items are now always displayed when customizing champion/mount, along with a note on how to obtain them (they were previously hidden if the player did not own the item)
- Frozen Cosmetics
- Creepy Cosmetics
- Magic Moonlight Carpet
- Magic Royal Carpet
- Royal Rooster
- Golden Rooster
- Goblin Throne
- Battle Wolf
- Growlan, The Champion’s Warlion
- The floor texture has been darkened a bit to give more room for feedback effects
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the Champions wouldn’t be sorted in alphabetical order for certain languages.
- Fixed a bug with season rewards where the current team ranking was shown instead of the top achieved ranking
- Fixed Shifu cloth that clipped through some mounts
- Fixed a bug that made it possible to damage invulnerable players if they were amplified