Battlerite Royale Patch 1.1 is scheduled to go live on Wednesday, May 1st at 8:00 UTC. Downtime is scheduled to last up to one hour. This patch contains the end of Battle Season 1, the start of Battle Season 2, and various balance changes.
Battle Season 2
Battle Season 2 begins on May 1st, with brand new items for players to earn in the Season 2 Battle Pass. Upgrade to the Premium Pass and unlock more rewards by purchasing it here or in-game for 950 Diamonds.
Along with the new Pass, the five sponsors from last season return. The Stewards of the Arena are again available for all players to progress and will reward Taya and a unique Taya outfit and weapon. The Halls of Triumph sponsor is only available to purchasers of the Premium Pass and rewards a unique Ulric pose, outfit, and weapon.
View all new items in the Season 2 Battle Pass over on the Battle Pass Website.
End of Battle Season 1
Battle Season 1 concludes on May 1st. After this point rewards in the Season 1 Battle Pass will no longer be available to earn. If you are still signed with a sponsor from Battle Season 1 you will still be able to complete it. All sponsors from previous seasons will be marked with a star.
The avatar your receive this Season will reflect the highest league you’ve reached in Battlerite or Battlerite Royale.
Players Season Levels will be reset. Season Level history will be viewable in the player profile.
Over the course of the past few weeks, we’ve rolled out various small updates to matchmaking. Now that we’ve had time to assess their effects on matchmaking data, we’ve found the following results:
- Average time to find a match has been improved in most regions by about ~15 seconds
- Matchmaking times have been slightly crunched, so super long and super short queue times occur less frequently
- Average match quality has been slightly improved, as the player pool has been expanded due to algorithm changes
However, players may still get longer queue times than we’d like due to these changes being counteracted by the decreasing player population. We’ll continue to work on improving matchmaking as much as possible, but our upper cap is currently limited by concurrent users.
- Landing on destructible chests from the Sky Dive now destroys them
- Legendary-rarity items and abilities cost increased from 360 gold to 450 gold
- Increased drop rate of Legendary Items and Abilities at the start of the game
- Fresh Fish now correctly stack to 4
- Players affected by the Raging Moose Mask can now be affected by Crowd Control
- Rampant Growth (E)
- Knockback duration reduced from 0.3s to 0.2s
- Knockback reduced from 3 to 0.8
- Now has a 0.7s Fading Snare
- Max range reduced from 11 to 10
- Legendary Bonus now increases Fading Snare duration by 1s
- Blade Flurry (M1)
- Cast time reduced from 0.3s to 0.25s
- Post cast time reduced from 0.15s to 0.125s
- Noxious Lunge (E)
- Decreased cast time from 0.4s to 0.2s
- Increased duration from 0.3s to 0.4s
- Chaos Grip (M2)
- Minimum damage decreased from 12 to 6
- Knockback duration decreased from 0.5s to 0.4s
- Changed slowdown on and after cast to feel less sluggish when releasing M2 immediately
- Damage scaling on charge-up duration is no longer linear
- Machine Gun (F)
- Movement speed while channeling increased from 40% to 70%
- Revolver Shot (M1)
- Slowdown while casting changed
- Junk Shot (R)
- Legendary Bonus stun duration reduced from 1.5s to 1s
- Shuriken (M2)
- Damage changed from 16/12/8 to 18/12/6
- Projectile speed increased from 22 to 26
- Bloodsucker (M2)
- Damage scaling decreased with rarity
- Queen (Q)
- Post cast time reduced from 0.3s to 0.1s
- Cooldown scaling increased with rarity
- Dominion (R)
- Haste reduced from 40% to 25%
- Javelin (E)
- Recast range reduced from 9.5 to 7
- Celestial Split (Space)
- No longer gains energy on healing an ally
- Leeching Thorns (M2)
- Cooldown increased from 6s to 7s
- Entangling Roots (E)
- Cooldown increased from 11s to 13s
- Evil Clutch (Q)
- Cooldown increased from 7s to 8s
- Sanctuary (R)
- Legendary Bonus now refunds half of Intervene’s cooldown instead of all of it